Within the framework of the domain’s commitment to environment-friendly viticultural practices, working the soil is of prime importance seeing as resorting to herbicides is totally proscribed. It remains, however, necessary to eliminate plants that are in competition with the vines. Domaine de Saint Amand uses only mechanical means to keep competing flora in check around the vines.
- COOKERY COURSES: AN IDEA FOR team building
- L’Exception du Domaine de Saint Amand becomes an addition to our range of wines
- April 2020 : Domaine de Saint Amand is granted hev3 certification for its 2019 harvest
- Domaine de Saint Amand commits to viticultural practices that are totally respectful of the environnement
- Domaine de Saint Amand dry white 2018 obtains 14.5/20 at the great Bettane & Desseauve 2020 tasting